1.- Who is the Data Controller responsible for the personal data provided?
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
• The data provided through this contact form will be processed by Prem Dan S.L.U, with VAT number B80553951 and address at C/ Eraso 35. Bajo-local. 28028 Madrid. Spain.
• Prem Dan S.L.U has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) in accordance with the provisions of Articles 37 to 39 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
• The Data Protection Officer appointed by Prem Dan S.L.U.
2.-What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
The processing that Prem Dan S.L.U will carry out with your data is the management of requests made by interested parties through our contact forms, as well as the management of sending our newsletters, provided that it has been previously consented by the interested parties.
3.-What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data is the consent of the user, given through the checkbox provided for this purpose. The data subject will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, by contacting Prem Dan S.L.U and exercising their right to erasure of data as established in section 6 of this Policy.
4.- How long will we retain your personal data?
The data will be kept for as long as necessary to carry out the activities detailed above.
5.- Who will your personal data be shared with?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, except as legally provided for.
6.- What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
The data subject may exercise the rights detailed below, accompanying their request with a copy of an official identification document (ID card, passport, etc.) and addressing our Data Protection Officer, Mr. Jose Luis Madruga Cañas, via email at email@example.com:
• Right of access: The right of the data subject to obtain confirmation from Prem Dan S.L.U as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed, and if so, the right to access such personal data.
• Right to rectification: The right of the data subject to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them. The data subject, taking into account the purposes of the processing, shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
• Right to erasure: The right of the data subject to obtain the erasure of their personal data, provided that one of the circumstances provided for in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation applies.
• Right to restriction of processing: The right of the data subject to obtain restriction of processing of personal data, where one of the conditions set out in Article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation is met. In such cases, the data may only be processed with the data subject's consent or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
• Right to object: The right of the data subject, under certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, to object to the processing of their personal data, as provided for in Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
• Right to data portability: The right of the data subject to receive the personal data concerning them, which they have provided to a data controller, in a structured,commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit that data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller to which the data was provided, provided that the conditions set out in Article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.